[TriEmbed] off topic: MS Outlook email filter

John Vaughters jvaughters04 at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 18 15:10:25 CST 2021

Right, actually I just checked and I can still forward client side, but I think our servers can recognize circular forwards somehow. Not entirely sure, I just don't use that feature, I am like you, if we need forwards, I send it to email admin and let them resolve it at the server. Much safer that way anyway. In general Forwards = bad. But there is a case for everything.

John Vaughters