[TriEmbed] Enclosure decals

Rick nm3g at triad.rr.com
Thu Feb 11 09:43:51 CST 2021

Hi Ron,

Waterslide Decal Transfer Paper ...
https://www.amazon.com/Transparent-Printable-Waterslide-Transfer-Tumblers/dp/B08DS2WNV2/ref=asc_df_B08DS2WNV2/?tag=hyprod-20&linkCode=df0&hvadid=475795069847&hvpos=&hvnetw=g&hvrand=4638892906241057779&hvpone=&hvptwo=&hvqmt=&hvdev=c&hvdvcmdl=&hvlocint=&hvlocphy=9009567&hvtargid=pla-995300534375&psc=1

Ink Jet printer and some clear acrylic spray to top coat after installation.

An alternative is to use polycarbonate plastic ... paint the back
surface black (or any color you choose), when dry, you can reverse
engrave the back and fill the engraving with a contrasting paint color.
Finish up by another background color coat and you're done. You end up
(when using 0.125" thick material, a couple of mil thick panel with a
1/8" clear overcoat. Goof proof, but you do need some sort of engraving
equipment that doesn't discolor the material (I use my ShopBot with a
vacuum sub-table to do my engraving).

Waterslide Decals sound MUCH easier since you can test the final print
on plain (or glossy) paper before committing your decal paper to the
print process.

Hope this helps.

73,

Rick NM3G