[TriEmbed] Donations of old computers and electronics

Scott Hall scottghall1 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 8 09:47:48 CST 2021

Quite a number of folks have asked about SplatSpace accepting donations of
old computers, monitors, stereo & television electronics and the like.  We
do, but only to the extent that they can be immediately useful at the space
to replace or update existing equipment, or for a new project in particular
that is going to be worked on right away.  Our Boneyard and Mt. Doom are
chock full of old computers & electronics and we are more than saturated
with them right now.

If you have old computers or electronics you would like to donate, consider
taking them to Triangle Ecycling. From their website (
https://triangleecycling.com/):

--
Scott G. Hall
Raleigh, NC, USA
scottghall1 at gmail.com
*Although kindness is rarely a job, no matter what you do it's always an
option.*