[TriEmbed] laptop fan motor control question

John Vaughters jvaughters04 at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 2 13:04:57 CST 2021

Yup I am wrong. You can reduce voltage and modify the speed it seems, but you just have to jolt the motor to get the motor started, then adjust the speed. Then I noticed several options for some PC fan motor controllers for both 2 & 3 wire. The 4 wire are easy, they already give you a speed pwm pin.

John Vaughters