[TriEmbed] Would this fit this connector?

Carl Nobile carl.nobile at gmail.com
Thu Dec 16 12:08:08 CST 2021

Charlie,
Look at the 2nd response I sent. It has a link at the bottom with all the
JST items together in one PDF. It gives physical dimensions, from this you
may be able to match it to the one that you have.
~Carl

On Thu, Dec 16, 2021 at 1:00 PM Charles West via TriEmbed <
triembed at triembed.org> wrote:

> Thanks guys!
>
> I don't know the exact part number.  I'm currently using vesc motor
> controllers and I am trying to match them so I can just plug the motor hall
> effect sensors in without modification.
>
> Thanks again,
> Charlie
>
> On Wed, Dec 15, 2021 at 7:41 PM Brian via TriEmbed <triembed at triembed.org>
> wrote:
>
>> JST manufactures a great many connectors.
>>
>> That's the PA series.  All PA-series subfamilies are compatible.
>>
>> Plug that model number into Digikey and have a look around for more info.
>>
>> Not all 2.0-mm-pitch housings are created equal; what is the housing you
>> have on hand?
>>
>> -B

>> Searchable email archive available at
>> https://www.mail-archive.com/triembed@triembed.org/

> Searchable email archive available at
> https://www.mail-archive.com/triembed@triembed.org/

Carl J. Nobile (Software Engineer/API Design)
carl.nobile at gmail.com