[TriEmbed] Would this fit this connector?

Carl Nobile carl.nobile at gmail.com
Wed Dec 15 13:52:29 CST 2021

Hi Charles,

If you remember my wife is Chinese so I got her to translate for you.
On the left and right, the Chinese ideograms are the wire color

Blk   Vio
Yel   Red
Blu   Grn

On the bottom, the ideograms just mean /model/, so it would be "JST Model
Housing".

There is nothing there that gives dimensions, though it does in English
gives the model number, PARP-06V.

~Carl

On Wed, Dec 15, 2021 at 2:32 PM Charles West via TriEmbed <
triembed at triembed.org> wrote:

> Hello!
>
> I'm trying to buy motors from a chinese company.  I've asked them to match
> a 6 pin JST 2.0mm connector and they sent me the attached image (which has
> some stuff in chinese).  Does anyone know if this will match?
>
> Thanks,
> Charlie

> Searchable email archive available at
> https://www.mail-archive.com/triembed@triembed.org/

Carl J. Nobile (Software Engineer/API Design)
carl.nobile at gmail.com