[TriEmbed] talk for September"

Pete Soper pete at soper.us
Mon Aug 9 15:41:27 CDT 2021

On 8/9/21 4:23 PM, Charles J. Lord, PE wrote:
> Sounds great! Will this be virtual?
>
> Would there be time for a short 'intro to the A111 radar chip' spot
> also? Then if people are interested I can do a deeper dive in a
> subsequent session.
There might be time for this at tonight's meeting (details below): Paul
can say, not me. If not, sure, next month would be fine and a talk in
October would be very welcome.

On 8/9/21 4:11 PM, Robert Mackie wrote:

> When would this be happening? I'd be very interested in showing up for
> a change! :-)
>
> Rob.

TriEmbed meetings are the second Monday of the month at 7pm using Jitsi
at https://meet.jit.si/TriEmbed <https://meet.jit.si/TriEmbed>until NCSU
lets us back on campus. But Delta is the devil and it isn't clear when
this might happen.