[TriEmbed] Anyone have an extra CC Debugger they no longer need?

Jeff Davies jjdavies at gmail.com
Tue Sep 1 22:52:45 CDT 2020

Hi everyone, I'm in the process of building myself a bluetooth interface
for the "looped" artificial pancreas and after building my own board have
found bit-banging the firmware doesn't work as well as I expected. I need
to break out of the DIY mode and use the official TI programmer.

Rather than buying something new I thought I'd first check if anyone has a
spare or unused CC Debugger they are willing to part with first.  If so,
let me know about location and price.

Thanks!
-Jeff