[TriEmbed] Subject: Triembed - Open Proposal

David Batzle n2vdy at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 27 16:54:09 CDT 2020

 It was originally on Kickstarter and some of the people who had input into the design were doing the same thing you want to do.
I have two of them that I got for software defined radio. I haven't had time to push them to the limit to see if they meet spec. They were very easy to get working on Raspian. I had one working on a Pi3B on Fedora but that took some changes to get working right.
I also have two more coming from his latest Kickstarter. Similar specs but the analog section is isolated from the digital. Suppose to have an even better noise floor.