[TriEmbed] Triembed - Open Proposal

Kevin Schilf kschilf at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 26 19:30:13 CDT 2020

 Hi Pete,
Thanks for sharing the post about PI 4.  It is an impressive piece of hardware especially at that price point.
The form factor is appealing.  Buy a module with the desired engine and high density connectors to drive a custom I/O card.  Several vendors have been doing this with micro and FPGA modules.

I am also a fan of PCIe as a medium to move a great deal of data.
My hat is off to the originators of PI.  I am not sure how they got Broadcom (notoriously difficult to work with) on board initially.

Kevin