[TriEmbed] ADC

John Vaughters jvaughters04 at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 26 12:52:37 CDT 2020

Here is a fork that seems the most up to date, but I will not say for sure it is the exact fork I used.

https://github.com/angeloc/simplemodbusng

On Monday, October 26, 2020, 12:36:13 PM EDT, Rodney Radford <ncgadgetry at gmail.com> wrote:

Please provide a link to the modbus library you use.

This is where I found the information I saw about RTU on RS-485 board

https://www.arduino.cc/en/ArduinoModbus/ArduinoModbus