[TriEmbed] Monday meeting

jwet jwet at mindspring.com
Mon Oct 5 17:39:58 CDT 2020

Nick,
I'd be very interested, have played with the ULP but would love to see your experiences.
-------- Original message --------From: Nick Edgington via TriEmbed <triembed at triembed.org> Date: 10/5/20  9:09 AM  (GMT-05:00) To:  Cc: TriEmbed <triembed at triembed.org> Subject: Re: [TriEmbed] Monday meeting If there is any interest and sufficient time at the next meeting, I can briefly go over my experience with the ESP32 ULP (Ultra Low Power Processor) and its uses.Nick