[TriEmbed] Announcing new Orange-Pi Zero-2

John Vaughters jvaughters04 at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 5 14:31:05 CST 2020

I bought 10 Orange Pi zero devices for less than $10 a few years ago. You can no longer get them that cheap, but I am very satisfied with them and use them all over. I use armbian distributions for the OS. The only issue with this specific board is the wifi is pretty bad, but that is specific to this board. The newer one below seems to not have this issue as well as other Orange Pi boards I looked at. For what I use them for they are fine. I use both ethernet and wifi, but only wifi for non-critical stuff.

I'm a fan of Orange Pi, but make sure armbian supports the board you are buying. In the past armbian was the best option, but it's possible that has changed.

John Vaughters