[TriEmbed] ULP code for watering device and home made PCBs

Nick Edgington nickedgington at edgingtonlabs.com
Thu Nov 5 07:26:07 CST 2020

> Enclosed is the Ardunio code that uses the ULP for a ultra low power water

senor, I did not write the code, it is one of the examples given.

   It requires the ULP tools to be installed into the Arduino code space,
Most of what I do is under PlatformIO and I import such things as examples.
I anyone is interested I can go over setup up the ULP tools, but have not
yet run this code with Ardunio.

Currently, I am trying to use my PLA, SLA 3d printer to directly write dry
film PCB from Eagle files. This would allow me to create high-quality PCB
in a matter of minutes, I am lucky enough to have one of the cheap desktop
CNC milling machines to drill the little holes.

If anyone is interested, I can go over my experience so far at the next
meeting, Hopeful it will actually be working at that point, and there is
nothing like an upcoming demo to push me along. :)

Nick