[TriEmbed] Brighter and dimmer addressable pixel strips?

Shane Trent shanedtrent at gmail.com
Wed May 20 15:26:22 CDT 2020

Good afternoon all!

I was wondering if anyone knows if there is a distribution in the
brightness of the LED strips available on the internet? Or are they all
basically limited by either the base driver or the thermal limits of the
LED package?

With white LEDs hitting new efficiency records regularly, it made me wonder
if the LEDs used in addressable strips are becoming more efficient as well.

Thanks! And stay safe!

Shane

--
[image: photo]
*Shane D Trent*

919-348-0061 | shanedtrent at gmail.com

ShaneTrent.com | Skype: skype:shane.trent1
<#SignatureSanitizer_SafeHtmlFilter_>
Raleigh, North Carolina
<http://www.linkedin.com/in/shanetrent> <http://twitter.com/sdtrent>
Create your own WiseStamp email signature
<https://www.wisestamp.com/signature-in-email/?utm_source=promotion&utm_medium=signature&utm_campaign=create_your_own&srcid=5623268815667200>