[TriEmbed] you get what you pay for

Mauricio Tavares raubvogel at gmail.com
Mon May 18 13:10:07 CDT 2020

On Mon, May 18, 2020 at 1:53 PM Pete Soper via TriEmbed
<triembed at triembed.org> wrote:

> Apropos of nothing, CHP PN-2002-M pliers will effortlessly pick up a 2mm
> flat metal washer off a smooth surface by its edges. I hope the folks in
> Italy that make these are safe and well!
>
> -Pete

      They always told us in kitty school that the being able to
improvise is important but having the right tool for the job makes all
the difference. Case in point, in a previous @job I bought a safety
wire plier off Harbor Freight. While they worked -- if you were very
mindful -- having a Milbar 1W393 (which costs way more than I paid)
will result in your work passing inspection without you having to be
going really slow worrying it will pop open out of spite.