[TriEmbed] RARSfest cancelled

Scott Hall scottghall1 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 23 08:51:23 CDT 2020

I had 10 tables bought for the non-profit club island  (SplatSpace, TAR,
TriEmbed, TriLUG, HackLab, Triangle Makers, Neuse River Valley MRR), and
this event has now been cancelled.  We'll see if we can reorganize for the
Cary hamfest and if not we'll get together again next year.  If the
RARSfest is postponed to a new date I'll contact you all again to see if we
want to participate.

Here is a statement from the Raleigh Amateur Radio Society:

We are sad to announce that the 48th annual RARSfest/Roanoke Division

--
Scott G. Hall
Raleigh, NC, USA
scottghall1 at gmail.com
*Although kindness is rarely a job, no matter what you do it's always an
option.*