[TriEmbed] High CRI warm-white LEDs

triembed at matrixwide.com triembed at matrixwide.com
Fri Mar 13 10:15:26 CDT 2020

We got a new microwave and the dumb thing uses COB units with ‘daylight’ LEDs - it doesn’t match the kitchen lighting. I’ve had no luck finding 1210 size LEDs with a CRI above 80 on the usual supplier websites. Best I can come up with is Yujileds, but the minimum purchase is 100.

I’m thinking maybe take the calipers to the store and see what 12V replacement lamps use at Home Depot or Lowes. I figure 12V stuff has a better chance of being 1 die per LED, vs the 120V stuff which probably has multiple dies in series. Probably won’t be 98 CRI but I can live with it if it’s 83 or above.

Here’s the Yujileds spec sheet: https://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/0344/6401/files/YJWJ075-1.0_YJ-VTC-2835X-G02.pdf?779

Let me know if might be interested in some of these.

Alex