[TriEmbed] [TAR] Free talk on patent law Thursday night - Shane Trent

Pete Soper pete at soper.us
Fri Jun 12 09:40:27 CDT 2020

I perceived no fight last night, just a struggle to help each other and my stupid attempts to lighten things up while trusting we would figure things out. Carl and I are fast friends, but I'll never make it as a comedian.We tried, but I think there was a constraint with the webex config we never figured out.Pete Apologies for any doofus reformatting of text by my phone. Mike's text deleted to try to avoid a msg size limit.
null