[TriEmbed] TDIL: 8GB RbPi

Pete Soper pete at soper.us
Thu Jun 11 12:23:25 CDT 2020

Thanks for sharing that. I went poking around. In addition to the RPI 4
with 8GB announced (but Newark, at least, has no stock yet), there's an
8GB version of the RPI 3 in a "compute module" form factor:
https://www.adafruit.com/product/4094

-Pete

PS I apologize for the fact that something has changed and I don't seem
to be able to copy/paste a hyperlink on a bet, instead ending with plain
text that has to be "linkified" and sometimes I can't make that happen.
Both my phone and Ubuntu systems have co-conspired. I guess I've finally
gotten so old I can't keep up with the tech changes. I mention this
because Mauricio's text below has lost its hyperlinks...