[TriEmbed] platformio?

Alex Davis alexd at matrixwide.com
Wed Jul 29 10:52:17 CDT 2020

Anyone using PlatformIO? I'm going to try it mainly since I've heard ESP-IDF has better support than Arduino-ESP32.

As an example, I'm running into issues with the WDT failing to reboot under Arduino. It seems Arduino disbles it on it's default core 0. This ruins my simple weather clock project as it eventually hangs with a frozen display - can't trust a clock like that!

Alex

--
"The theater of noise is proof of our potential."

You won't find me on Facebook.