[TriEmbed] removing the "bumps" from OSH Park boards

Glen Smith mrglenasmith at gmail.com
Mon Jul 20 18:25:02 CDT 2020

It's been a while since I had to do this on any kind of scale, but a small
diamond whetstone works great on the edges of PCB's to get rid of the bumps
as well as the nasty rough edges. It can be used with water to keep the
dust down.

Working with a PCB that has the edges smoothed in this way feels a little
bit decadent, but it sure is nice not to have them grabbing back with those
fibers.

Glen