[TriEmbed] Cheap, fast and good shipping

SDevCS, LLC email at sdevcs.com
Mon Jul 20 09:31:25 CDT 2020

Some vendors or shippers seem to be cutting down shipping costs. I needed something in a hurry but, it wasn't in a client's critical path, let alone authorized, so all on me. Then I noticed Mouser was one of the very few sources with stock and a lot closer than Verical (TX vs NV). And, low and behold, UPS second day air for eight bucks. So I'll have the parts Wed.Pete_______Yes, not too long ago USPS priority would almost always match that. My personal bias is the less stress I can put on our postal service the better. Their budget process is quite simply insane (in part due to the state of congress for some period  in 2006) and no single black and white issue seems to be involved from my point of view. And that's all I have to say about that.Sent from my Sprint Samsung Galaxy S8.