[TriEmbed] Hacking a fake vintage radio (with Arduino + Pi 0)

Rodney Radford ncgadgetry at gmail.com
Thu Jul 2 11:03:09 CDT 2020

Huan, I think I see the issue with the switch statement. Technically, you
are not supposed to declare a new variable inside a case without using
braces to create a new stack frame.

Try going back to your original code and just adding {} around each of the
code sections inside of the case labels and see if that fixes the issue.

More info here:

https://forum.arduino.cc/index.php?topic=627154.0