[TriEmbed] Two pretty cool developments in the Open Source Hardware world

John Vaughters jvaughters04 at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 1 09:01:19 CDT 2020

Very Interesting!!!

If we are looking for an acceleration in Technology, could it be here?

What we do know is when you break down the barriers to bring in more access for people in any given technology, we are constantly surprised by the results. I am personally not convinced this will explode, because it is a fairly technical skill and development is quite an expensive process of design/test/adjust rinse repeat. Even dropping this huge barrier is great and will be interesting to watch, but I am not expecting a raspberryPi moment here.

But life is forever surprising, so this will be fun to watch.

Thanks for sharing.

John Vaughters