[TriEmbed] "Open" smartphone?

Pete Soper pete at soper.us
Fri Jan 24 08:16:43 CST 2020

My question for the group is whether there is a smartphone out there with relatively fast multicore processor running Linux? I don't care if it's an alpha test stage unusable toy vis a vis competing w mainstream phones, I just care if I could pin a core or two to threads within a process  and have them effectively share the phone's wireless comm and storage resources. I need a light, portable engine with mature and robust socket I/O and the ability to graft a fast serial bus onto the hardware "some day" (maybe collaborating w the phone developers).Pete