[TriEmbed] Battery charging while under load

Shane Trent shanedtrent at gmail.com
Wed Feb 19 21:22:46 CST 2020

Charles,

Thanks for the update. Here is my favorite page for discussing how to
extend the operating life of lithium-based rechargeable cells. LT;DR - do
not fully discharge the cells, do not let the cells get warm when fully
charged (or reduce the maximum charge level when the cells are warm) and do
not charge cells to max voltage.

https://batteryuniversity.com/learn/article/how_to_prolong_lithium_based_batteries

Shane

[image: photo]