[TriEmbed] Kermit send file source

Rodney Radford ncgadgetry at gmail.com
Mon Dec 7 19:49:16 CST 2020

I must not have made my request clear. i am not running on an os, but have
a bare bones stm32 microcontroller that is talking to multiple devices and
has a serial port to another device that I need to flash. I can put that
device in bootstrap mode and send it the file in kermit format.

What I need is a single C function that I can pass the address of the
binary image already in memory (no file system on this device) and it does
the necessary formatting to send it out to a serial port.

It must be in Kermit format as that is what the bootloader of the device
expects. I do not have the luxury of running Linux (or DOS) commands on
this device.

I can read through the source code of Kernit and other apps like Teraterm
that has this built in, but was hoping there was an open source C library
that has this functionality already available.