[TriEmbed] Circuithub, Macrofab & other quick turn assemblers

Pete Soper pete at soper.us
Fri Aug 21 07:48:24 CDT 2020

I'm shopping for a supplier to assemble smalll quantities of PCBs (eg Q3-10 of 21 kinds of board in one case). The two in the subject line are on my list but I wonder if anybody can add to it? I need something akin to OSH Park/OSH Stencils: zero human comms if I haven't screwed something up or gotten a surprise and ideally a week to three at most from upload to assembled boards in hand. If/when the project progresses there will be special requirements and that's when I would approach Better Boards or the like, so shops like that are not what I'm looking for now.Thanks,Pete