[TriEmbed] FPGA users?

Alex Davis alexd at matrixwide.com
Mon Aug 3 13:18:08 CDT 2020

Anyone working with FPGAs? I'm interested in retrocomputing, and many of those sorts of projects rely on very outdated and hard-to-source chips like PLAs and CPLDs. I figure this might be a good motivation to learn on a small and cheap FPGA board. I'm looking at Altera dev boards from the usual Chinese places in the $20 range. No person reason for choosing Altera other than I already have an Altera USB Blaster clone and have Quartus installed.

Alex

--
"The theater of noise is proof of our potential."

You won't find me on Facebook.