[TriEmbed] Looking for recommendation

John Vaughters jvaughters04 at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 14 10:35:45 CDT 2020

Yes BRL-CAD has been around a very long time. Pretty much all the open source CAD solutions you will find clunky. For people that write software, the scripting 3-D modeling is a reasonable solution. The graphic interfaces are lacking for sure. It's been many many years since I looked at BRL-CAD. It reminded me of the 3-D modeling libraries I learned in college, but that is all I remember. It's like anything though, spend about 20 hours and you can probably be proficient in any of them.

John Vaughters