[TriEmbed] Looking for recommendation

John Vaughters jvaughters04 at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 14 08:49:06 CDT 2020

Oh, I would say many open source solutions have effectively put alot of software out of business or severely reduced the cost of many. But CAD is just an example where highly specialized software is just hard to create, and the Masters of that Universe continue to get paid by big money, so it is a hard nut to crack when the best developers in that market are getting paid very well. It's the same with PCB software, highly specialized solution. Sure you can get some damn good software for free, but is it really as good as the paid versions? Not really.

Not that it matters, the Open Source versions are VERY useful. Especially for Hackers like all of us.

`,~)

John Vaughters