[TriEmbed] Fwd: Introductions and IEEE Extreme Planning

R Radford rradford at mindspring.com
Wed Oct 9 15:30:01 CDT 2019

NCSU is looking for proctors to sign up for 4 hour shifts to monitor the 24
hour Xtreme programming competition on October 18-19. Unfortunately it does
require you to be an IEEE member to sign up, so this does not apply to many
on these lists, but hoping someone sees this and is willing to help. They
currently have no one for the 4am - 8am shift (I just grabbed the midnight
- 4am shift), and only one person each of the other 4 shifts.

This is a great way to help out a good cause, and looks like it may be
fun... is anyone else interested in helping out?