[TriEmbed] [TAR] Fwd: All Things Open 2019 - 20% Discount for IEEE members

Charles J. Lord, PE c.j.lord at ieee.org
Sat Oct 5 19:06:22 CDT 2019

All-

Mahesh will be getting a formal announcement out tomorrow, but the
replacement program will be me talking about the use of Lego Mindstorm kits
for STEM Outreach to K-12. We we'll look at some of the details of the EV3
as well as some demo programs. Rodney Radford will be helping with that
part.

Charles J. Lord, PE
President, Blue Ridge Advanced Design and Automation
Chair, IEEE Western NC Section
Past Chair, Secretary, IEEE NC Council
Chair, IEEE SoutheastCon Steering Committee
c.j.lord at ieee.org