[TriEmbed] Dur HAM Fest tomorrow 5/25/2019

Charles A chanoia33 at gmail.com
Fri May 24 20:29:18 CDT 2019

Remember DurHamFest 2019 is this Saturday (May 25th)!

This year's Durham FM Association's hamfest, DurHamFest, will again be at
the Durham Public Schools Staff Development Center, 2107 Hillandale Rd,
Durham 27705 (detailed directions below or go to
<https://dfma.org/dfmaDHF.html> for more information and a map).

This facility is air conditioned and is less than a mile from Interstate
85!

The fest will feature:
* Radio & Other Prizes
* Food
* VE Testing (no advanced registration. $15 and a picture ID)
* Mobile Communication Unit

Tickets are still $5 per person.  Tailgate slots are $5 (plus tickets).

We open up to the public at 8:30am.

We'll be monitoring 145.450- PL 82.5 for Talk-in.

Hope to see you there!

73 de Jack, KM4MBG, HamFest Chair & Dee, KU4GC, DFMA President

ps: We'll have free coffee like last year.

Some sausage biscuits and donuts will be available for sale early on.
Later we'll fire up the grill and have hamburgers, hot dogs,
veggie-burgers, and soft drinks, all at very reasonable prices.