[TriEmbed] Drone delivery by UPS here first

John Vaughters jvaughters04 at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 27 08:19:41 CDT 2019

 >Most of the samples need to be refrigerated, which might be a problem.
 Dry Ice, Short distance - Problem solved

>Another problem, if the drone malfunctions, you have a risk of bio-hazard exposure.
Good Point. The case looked pretty strong, but how strong is it. Have they done a drop test with fake vampire blood from Party City?
>And lastly, there are lots of shotguns/rifles in this area :D
You can't fix stupid! `,~)
Traffic reduction as stated is a bonus.
I love this limited use idea, but in general, I am not a believer that drone delivery has a future on a broad scale. The idea of starting small and specific is a good test. Of all the incredible uses of drones, I do not buy delivery as one of them. Why do we not have flying cars? Does anyone truly want flying objects in mass over their heads? Let's see if I am wrong, but some ideas just don't fly. (Pun intended)