[TriEmbed] Google Raspberry Pi clone

Rodney Radford ncgadgetry at gmail.com
Wed Mar 6 13:55:04 CST 2019

I know that was said in jest, but they went a bit more than just the look
by copying the GPIO pinouts to match the RPi. Some of the software will
have to be changed, but they are certainly banking on hoping to be able to
use the hardware (and some of the software) of the RPi to launch their new
board.