[TriEmbed] RPI 4

Rodney Radford ncgadgetry at gmail.com
Mon Jun 24 09:06:58 CDT 2019

When I first saw the post, I chuckled as I remember an April Fools joke
version of the RPi4 with similar specs and assumed you had picked up an
older version of that email.

Then I looked a little deeper, and kept looking, and wow, it appears this
is real, and almost matches the specs of the April Fools joke board, and is
coming out about 9 months ahead of schedule.

And incredible specs - glad I saw this now as I will be placing an order
for 8x boards in the near future and now I will be able to pick up the 4s
for the same price. I don't need the functionality of the 4 for the project
(SoutheastCon 2020 hardware competition), but since the project is short
term, I will be able to use them for other projects later - win, win!

So yes, this is real, and this does look to be an incredible upgrade -
thanx Pete!