[TriEmbed] UPDATE: Correction: Raspberry Pi as an automation workhorse

Curt Phillips W4CP robocurt at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 14 17:33:29 CDT 2019

   ----- Forwarded Message ----- From: Control Design White Papers <content at controldesign.com>To: "curt at wcp1.com" <curt at wcp1.com>Sent: Friday, June 14, 2019, 04:45:17 PM EDTSubject: Correction: Raspberry Pi as an automation workhorse

|  Not rendering correctly? View this email as a web page here.  |

|   |

Dear Curt,

We noticed that we included an incorrect link in the alert for Raspberry Pi as an automation workhorse, and readers were unable to access the content. Here is the corrected link. We do apologize for the inconvenience. Let us know of any questions, and thank you for understanding.

|   |

|   |

Putman Media  1501 E. Woodfield Road Suite 400N Schaumburg IL  60173  United States

You received this email because you are subscribed to Premium Content Alerts from Putman Media.

Update your email preferences to choose the types of emails you receive.

 Unsubscribe from all future emails

|  |