[TriEmbed] KiCad Library | DigiKey

Carl Nobile carl.nobile at gmail.com
Sun Jan 13 13:43:54 CST 2019

I just created a test project in KiCAD and imported a few parts from the
DigiKey library. An interesting thing is that the footprints are tied to
the actual symbol. The reason why this is interesting is that it is not
done this way in the default KiCAD library. The default library requires
you to choose the footprints in an additional step. This could be good or
bad depending on what you are used to. Eagle users should be right at home
with this feature.

carl.nobile at gmail.com