[TriEmbed] Pine Rock64 4 Gb memory

Mike Lisanke mikelisanke at gmail.com
Fri Feb 22 23:52:53 CST 2019

Yes, I have several pinebook... they work But don't expect to use the HDMI
port with Just anything.

The pinebook LCD display Works with its Linux kernel as they developed.
Hooking the external HDMI to external monitor Did Not work and No
instruction allowed me to correct the problem. AFAIK, problem Still exists.

On Fri, Feb 22, 2019 at 11:02 AM John Vaughters via TriEmbed <
triembed at triembed.org> wrote:

> Anybody mess with a Pine Rock64. Usually one would ask before they buy
> one, but I just bought one because the online world seems pretty high of
> it. However, the online world cannot match the opinions of the TriEmbed
> Users `,~)
>
> Mainly I am looking to create a SCADA Server using Mango Automation, so I
> wanted to have a 4Gb memory SBC, and this one seems to have the best
> support. It at least has a supported armbian release.
>
> So any opinions?

Best regards,  Mike