[TriEmbed] Engineering week/engineers day event

Linda Whipker lwhipker at gmail.com
Mon Feb 11 18:23:29 CST 2019

Clarifying here:

The web link Glen put in below is information and a link for signing up
families to participate on February 23, 10am-4pm.

If you would like to volunteer or host an activity, let me know directly.
Lots of room to bring engineering and tech projects!

Linda Whipker

The Forge Initiative
3300 Green Level West
Cary, NC