[TriEmbed] thoughts on LoRaWAN

Alex Davis alexd at matrixwide.com
Wed Feb 6 11:03:49 CST 2019

Anyone using LoRa or LoRaWAN in a project? I would like to play around with some asset tracking ideas and have been somewhat frustrated by Particle and their LTE-M Boron product. I actually don't think I need LTE-M, 1 KM range would be fine. Further, it would be nice to not have to pay a monthly fee for each SIM card.

Is there a LoRaWAN gateway anyone would recommend? I've been looking at this thing: https://www.tindie.com/products/TleraCorp/long-cricket-loralorawangnss-asset-tracker/#specs as a sort of mostly-ready-made asset tracker.

Thanks,
Alex

--
"The theater of noise is proof of our potential."

You won't find me on Facebook.