[TriEmbed] Coffee roaster sanity check

Craig Cook cncook001 at yahoo.com
Sun Dec 29 15:10:32 CST 2019

Thanks for the feedback.
Yes, D1 was backwards.
Looking at my popcorn maker, you are correct. It already has a subber attached to the fan motor. Updated my diagram to reflect that. (I think I have the diodes the correct way in the diagram, they may be backwards)

Updated kicad files and also put a pdf in that dir.
The heater is enclosed inside the unit.  I was planning to solder a wire to the SSR and connect it to the red wire of the heater (positive). Then put the SSR inside the bottom of the unit and bring out the 5V wires to the arduino by drilling a hole in the plastic case.
I measured around .1 amps when the heater was first turned on.

I added a photo of what it looks like to the google dir.
Appreciate your help.
Craig