[TriEmbed] Request for meeting topics

The MacDougals paulmacd at acm.org
Mon Dec 2 16:04:05 CST 2019

I am running out of topics for presentations.

Next week I will do a presentation on OpenSCAD.

This has been near the bottom of my list of topics for several years now.

It is not that related to Embedded Computing, but is really great for
"makers".

I like to call it the "Programmers CAD program" as it is script based.

Please suggest topics that you would be interested in for future meetings.

If you know of speakers to talk on these topics, please also include that.

If you would like to present something, please let me know.

I will be out of town for the February meeting, so we will need something
for that meeting.

---> Paul MacDougal