[TriEmbed] Alinco DJ-MD5TGP DMR HT with GPS

Charles A chanoia33 at gmail.com
Sun Dec 1 07:26:04 CST 2019

Hi All,

I just got this radio on sale from HRO (hamradio.com) in time for the
Thanksgiving break.  HRO had the lowest price when I bought it. New sale
ends December 31 with an extra $10 off for cyber Monday. Even less without
GPS.

Radio was easily programmed under Windows with a common USB cable. Imagine
that, no special cable needed and I already had one! Seemed easy enough,
programmed it between dinner and dessert on Thanksgiving. Tested it out
later that evening.  Recieved good reports on 2m and 70cm for both
analog and DMR in the Poconos.

I have no regrets for the $149 I spent for it.  Free shipping included.

Chuck KW4KZ