[TriEmbed] Teensy 4.0, anyone playing with one?

Brian Chamberlain blchamberlain at gmail.com
Thu Aug 29 16:13:42 CDT 2019

Hi Tom, yes! I purchased two to play around with. I’m interested in the
ability to do polyphonic audio synthesis with it but they are still in the
packaging. An interactive music project idea is in the works...

What are your thoughts so far?

On Thu, Aug 29, 2019 at 4:03 PM Tom Billman via TriEmbed <
triembed at triembed.org> wrote:

> Dear fellow embedded friends,
>
> Does anyone else have the new Teensy 4.0? https://www.pjrc.com/teensy-4-0/
> Are you playing around with it ? I have 2 and just started dabbing.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Tom

-Brian