[TriEmbed] Attachments Re: OctoPi-Box Camera mount now on Thingiverse

Pete Soper pete at soper.us
Tue Aug 13 07:26:28 CDT 2019

Glen mentioned email attachments and to clarify, the default limit for a list message is a hundred kilobytes. If you go over, the moderator either passes it through to the list, requests you arrange a link as Glen did, etc.The other detail is several file types are banned by the list server ISP, for instance .zip files. We have zero control over that. From memory png graphics are OK, jpg are not.To summarize, compact messages with presumed innocent files will work and larger files can work.PetePS Sorry I couldn't make the meeting!
null