[TriEmbed] SoutheastCon 2019 and 2020 - robots, Legos, pizza, and more...

Rodney Radford ncgadgetry at gmail.com
Wed Apr 17 10:11:35 CDT 2019

I know this is very late notice, but it occurred to me this morning that
many on these two lists may not have heard about tonight's meeting, yet
would be interested in attending.

So what is tonight's meeting? It is a summary of SoutheastCon 2019, with
updates from those there, photos of the competitions, the NCSU hardware
robot and part of the team will be there tonight, and it will be a way to
hear more about SoutheastCon 2020 that will be in Raleigh next year (on Pi
Day). I will have an update on the official hardware rules that were
released last week.

Of course there will also be pizza and drink, starting at 6:30pm, with the
presentation beginning at 7pm. The presentation will be a mix of the two
conference chairs (Charles Lord and Dr Parag Upadhyay), myself (about the
hardware competition 2019 and 2020), and the NCSU hardware team (those that
were available)

Hope to see you there! Please register so we know how much food and drink
to provide:

https://meetings.vtools.ieee.org/m/197700