[TriEmbed] students @ Monday meeting

Jim Carlson jbcarlso at ncsu.edu
Fri Apr 5 10:18:45 CDT 2019

I sent it to all my students in ECE-306 Introduction to Embedded Systems. I
am going to try and make it if I can open up space in my schedule.

Jim Carlson

On Fri, Apr 5, 2019 at 10:39 AM Pete Soper via TriEmbed <
triembed at triembed.org> wrote:

> Folks,
>     I'm dropping a line to ask that you be on the lookout for student
> attendees to this Monday's meeting and give them thoughtful and
> considerate TLC so they're encouraged to come back. We sent details of
> the meeting to an NCSU contact who forwarded to the profs teaching
> students studying embedded dev topics and this will hopefully bootstrap
> some activity and help us add more youth to the meetings. :-)
>
> Thanks,
> Pete

Thanks,
Jim Carlson

*"All electronic mail messages in connection with State business that are
sent to or received by this account are subject to the NC Public Records
Law. They are retained and may be disclosed to third parties." *